Friday, April 8, 2011

Fanfic Recommendation : One Shot (Part I)

This is my recommendation :

Title : The Truth about Heaven
Author : Mezzanottex3
Genre : Romance/Hurt/Comfort
Status : Complete
Rated : T
Summary :
I came down here to tell you... it rains in Heaven all day long. I want to find you so bad... and let you know I'm miserable up here without you. ::Edward/Bella:: ::oneshot::



Title : A Night Without Stars
Author : Fall Down Again Bella
Genre : General
Status : Complete
Rated : K+
Summary :
One-shot. All human. Edward died in the 9/11 attacks. It's the one year anniversary and Bella visits his grave. She remembers their best nights as she fills him in on her life. Very, very sad.


Title : That Damn, Sexy Crooked Smile
Author : Fall Down Again Bella
Genre : Romance/Tragedy
Status : Complete
Rated : K+
Summary :
Bella, an old, married woman, remembers her first love, the man she would never forget. Heart-breaking, but a happy ending, or at least I think so. AU AH one-shot. Bella/Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment