Monday, July 4, 2011

Review : Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens

Author: Jennifer Laurens
Reading Level : Young Adult
Format: Paperback (243 pages)
Publisher: Grove Creek Publishing ( 29 April 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 193396300X
ISBN-13: 978-1933963006


Goodreads description :
Ashlyn: A lonely society princess living in New York City.

Daddy hired you to be my bodyguard.

Colin: Childhood enemy, now her protector.

Daddy thought I’d be safe. He thought I’d never fall in love. He thought he could keep me forever.

Charles: obsessed with keeping her safe, keeping her his, he hires the one person he knows she could never fall in love with: Colin.

Daddy was wrong


My Thought :
This book is about Ashlyn, a high society teenager, who can't be free in her life since she was kidnapped by her former nanny who was obsessed wit her daddy. Her daddy was obsessed to keep her safe. He always hired a bodyguard to accompany her everywhere, except her bedroom.

Colin, Ashlyn's enemy, was hired by her dad to be her new bodyguard. Ashlyn hate him because he used to torture her when she was child. Her daddy hired him, because he know she would never fall in love with Collin. But he was wrong because they started developing feelings for each other.

After her parent's big fight, Ashlyn was forced to leave her mom and live with her father at the hotel. Ashlyn was kidnapped by Stuart, her former bodyguard, who fall in love with her. After she could escape from her kidnapper, she had to deal her other problem with her parent and Colin.

I can't imagine to live like Ashlyn. As a teenager, she want to have social life and want to do anything on her own. I feel bad for her. But she is such a strong girl. I like the romance in this book. I like Colin, he's so sweet. He's perfect for Ashlyn. He can do a very good job to protect her.

Overall, I enjoy the book and recommend this to everyone who enjoy romance story.

I give Overprotected 4 out of 5 stars.


Book Trailer :


No comments:

Post a Comment