Random Acts of Kindness is the monthly event hosted by Book Soulmates.
Last month, I didn't receive any RAK . So, I hope I would get some RAK this month. And here the rules from Book Soulmate's blog :
*NEW INFO ADDED*
Sign up each month that you'd like to participate
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
- *NEW* Please, once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] dedicated to RAK so that the Google Doc can be updated. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS
- *NEW* E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!